martes, 18 de mayo de 2021

Tuesday, May 18th - Sammy's Workshop.

Hi, kids! How are you?

fries

Today we are going to work with these activities from the PDF (The last ones from the bunch of copies you have to print for this week).




Listen to this audio (I will play it in class) and put a tick the correct picture. 



Then, listen to this second audio (I will play it in class, too) and draw what I (Sammy) like and what I don't like. 

Remember that we connect like this today: 

Group A in the alternative link with me at 14.30 hs.

Group B in the regular meet with me at 15.30 hs. 


Here there is a game for you to play


Love,

Sammy 

pizza heart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor, indícanos tu nombre para identificar quién nos ha visitado.
Nombre:
Apellido:

Con mucha atención

  Viernes 10 de diciembre A trabajar con mucha atención.